○ Very fast processing and real time editing.
○ The “Natural HDR Mode” is great for reducing saturation when processing night shots.
○ Excellent color control using genuine saturation, luminance and hue slider bars and a white balance color picker.
○ Curves can be adjusted during the tone mapping.
○ History of what you have done to your image and a real time preview of each step.
○ Very good and simple Batch processing interface.
○ Export directly to any editor of your choosing.
○ For stitching panoramas, Oloneo processed photos are great, stitching panoramas with Photomatix processed images is very problematic.
○ Use of a tripod is a must to prevent alignment issues and prevent movement in your shots
as the de-ghosting features are not as sharp.
○ No Mac OS version available.
○ A bit pricey at $149.